Software system architecture redesign with Klocwork Architect
Klocwork Architect is a tool that allows you to analyze and redesign your software system architecture.
You can watch a demo of Klocwork Architect here.
You must install the Klocwork User package to use Klocwork Architect. See Installing Klocwork Insight and Insight Pro.
Klocwork Architect needs access to the following:
- the Klocwork Server for project information (in the projects_root directories) and license checking
- project source code, for the Flowchart view
You must have the Klocwork "Access source code" permission. Talk to your Klocwork administrator, or see Enabling access to Klocwork projects.
- Working with Architect models and custom diagrams
- Working with Architect flowcharts
- Using annotations in Klocwork Architect
- Using entity attributes in Klocwork Architect
- Exporting and importing Architect models in XML format
- Creating an architecture report with Klocwork Architect
- Creating an XML custom diagram file or model file for Architect
- Updating Architect user models to reflect a new project build
- Using Klocwork Architect scripts
- Klocwork Architect search tips