Installing Klocwork Insight
Follow the steps described below to install the Klocwork Server and Desktop Analysis plug-ins. For help, see Troubleshooting your installation below.
Before you install
Before installing Klocwork Insight, you may want to take a look at the following articles:
|Are you upgrading from a previous release?|
| New for Insight 10.0: we've added a convenient way to import your existing projects to your new Insight installation. See Upgrading from a previous version for more information.|
1. Get a license
2. Install the Klocwork Server
- Installing the Klocwork Server package on Windows
- Installing the Klocwork Server package on Unix
- Installing the Klocwork Server package on Mac
- Viewing and changing Klocwork server settings
- Downloading and deploying the desktop analysis plug-ins
3. Install a desktop analysis plug-in
Users can install a Desktop Analysis plug-in directly from the server installation, by selecting one of the plug-ins listed under Downloads on the portal and downloading it to their desktop.
Note: The Downloads section will not appear in the portal until the Klocwork Administrator has deployed the plug-ins. See Downloading and deploying the desktop analysis plug-ins for more information.
- Installing a desktop analysis plug-in
- For Eclipse users:
After you install
- Installing the Distributed Analysis package
- Unattended installation on Windows
- Testing your installation